When you partner with CFS for fleet management, you have the convenience of an in-house team—without the upkeep and overhead. Since fleet management is our specialty, you will receive the benefits of our 50+ years of experience in the fleet industry.
We analyze your needs and create a customized management program for you!
We use several factors to help determine which vehicles will serve you best.
You won't miss a thing with our complete cost breakdown for the vehicles you choose.
We buy only from fleet-minded dealers, and can deliver to your driver's location!
We perform overall reviews of your entire fleet so you can stay ahead of any issues.
Depending on your needs, you may require services like expense accounting, DMV record checks, and more.
During this initial consultation, we analyze the needs of your company and develop a custom management program to match. We create a competitive custom lease rate based on your requirements. We follow our “NO FEE” philosophy to help you in cost savings.
Vehicle Selector List
Along with the you, the client, we determine which vehicles best fit your needs based upon the following factors:
- Resale Value
Using these variables, we ensure that you'll get the most out of your investment.
Vehicle Pricing Summary
CFS provides you with a complete breakdown of the cost of the vehicles you choose. Vehicle pricing summary includes:
- Base price
- Option price
- Sample rates
- Standard equipment list provided
- Total cost
Vehicle Ordering & Delivery
- CFS uses qualified fleet-minded dealers
- CFS uses the fleet courtesy delivery system to place your vehicle at the driver's location
- When necessary, CFS completes vehicle locates via the manufacturer's system
- All vehicles are mechanically inspected and detailed prior to delivery
- All licensing requirements are provided for your driver's convenience
Bi-Annual Fleet Reviews
Twice a year, we offer fleet reviews to provide an overall picture of your entire fleet. During this review we can identify problem vehicles, such as those that are over mileage, and work with you to fix any issues.
Our Bi-Annual Review helps forecast upcoming vehicle needs, to ensure vehicles are ordered at the appropriate time to ensure the lowest pricing. Additionally, it is an excellent management tool to better understand your current fleet usage.
To help you further improve and streamline fleet management, we also offer:
- Beyond warranty service assistance
- Client approval on all used vehicle sales below forecast
- DMV Record Checks
- Expense Accounting
- Fuel Cards
- Individual used vehicle review
- Maintenance & Extended Service Programs
- Network Management Program (Ask your Account Manager for a complete presentation)
- No lessor disposal fee
- Service Assistance
- Vehicle Reassignment and Transport